Quality Roof Replacements
Are you noticing that your roof is looking old or worn? Or that all your neighbors whose houses were built around the same time as yours are getting their roof replaced? Look no further than The StoneMark Company for your re-roofing! The StoneMark Company has been in the roofing business for 40+ years and can replace your roof in a timely and cost-effective manner.
When you are choosing The StoneMark Company for your re-roofing, you are choosing some of the foremost roofing professionals in your community. We have been helping people fix their homes since 2000, so we are able to fix any roofing issue and answer any roofing question you may have. We know that a new roof can be a major expense, and that is why we can ensure that we will get it right the first time and require no follow-ups. We also always offer affordable prices and complete your re-roofing in a timely manner. When you call us at (615)-299-7552, we can provide a free quote and get started on your roof replacement process!
How to Know When Need Your Roof Replaced
If your home is more than 20 years old, or your roof simply looks in disrepair, it is likely time to get your roof replaced. If you put off getting your roof re-done, it can lead to more expensive repairs such as leaks, water damage, and pest problems.
- These issues can not only be caused by age, but by severe weather conditions as well. Another reason for a roof replacement may just be for cosmetic appeal. Homeowners who have added skylights or done major renovations also often elect to re-roof in order to maintain a cohesive roofing style, pattern, or color.
- If you are looking to put your home on the market, a new roof is a major selling point for potential buyers. When you call The StoneMark Company at (615)-299-7552, you are getting a fair price, which means more money in your pocket.
Signs You May Need Re-Roofing
Are you on the fence about a roof replacement? If your roof is showing any of the following, it may be an indicator that your roof should be replaced soon.
- Cupped shingles or curled shingle edges
- Cracked or torn shingles
- Leaks or wet spots on your ceiling
- Old or worn physical appearance
- Dark streaks caused by algae
- Mold or moss growth
- Missing granules on shingles
- Bald spots or areas without singles
- Rotted roof sheathing
Still unsure about getting a new roof? Call the experts at The StoneMark Company and we can help you determine whether you need a full roof replacement or just some basic repairs!